Reprographics, getting it right every time
Supplying your finalised artwork for printing can be a nerve racking experience as every technical aspect of your project needs to be correct. That's were we come in!
Having the technical knowledge to thoroughly check supplied artwork and identity potential errors is a skill in its self. Hollinger Print takes the upmost care in handling your reprographic so that the outcome is spot on!
So what are some of the things you need to look out for?
- Low resolution or RBG pictures
- Corrupted fonts
- Incorrect usage of colours such as pantone colours in a full colour job
- Transparency issues relating to incorrect PDF output
- Fonts not being embedded in PDF files
- No bleed to allow for finishing (See Print Finishing)
- Trapping issues like overprinting colours
- And the list goes on...
If you need help with any of the above or would like some advice on artwork preparation, then please contact the Hollinger Print design team. We are here to help you!
Artwork can be supplied on CD, uploaded to our FTP site (details on request) or sent via YouSendIt.
- High resolution with 3mm bleed and trims
- High resolution (300dpi)
- Highest quality possible
- to be 'collect for output' or 'packaged' with all fonts, logos and pictures included. Supplied with 3mm bleed.
Any of the above files that include spot or Pantone colours, to be separated from the CMYK split.
If you have any queries on how to supply your files, please don't hesitate to call our studio on 01603 309000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you don't have your own artwork, remember our Graphic design department is here to help you.
Supplying your artwork | Hollinger Print Norwich